Monday, October 3, 2011

Little By Little

I can never deny the fact that I'll like it. I really did and I still believe. And if I have to admit that you personally .. I would, but I prefer not to. Not that im ashamed or what, but im afraid that its stupid I look in your eyes. The mere fact that I do not look good in your eyes makes me feel real bad. Especially if the time and I will learn how to laugh to death with your friends every time I see .. I juz do not want to be branded as the "girl-has-a-crush-on-*****"... siyet ... I will not be able to take that. Well, maybe this is too much or maybe not? But hey, believe or not it was you who caused this paranoia. There are times when I do not want to hear what you say because all echo one thing - "I like you" ... But when finally granted the idea that fate somehow finds its way to wake up and make me feel the lashes of reality. He opens his eyes to the sad truth that the love that I thought was mine was never meant for me and never will be. I was deceived by the idea that it might be "The One". It 'was only now that I realize that they are completely wrong ... but who cares? no big deal right?

Yeah, no big deal, yet here I am trying to express my emotions ... my useless cries ... You would not be able to read this anyway. It will not be able to have even an idea of the hoe now I'm broke ... How do I feel useless ... Are broken into pieces and now I still can not imagine how I would be able to go on ...

Do not get me wrong! I do not blame you for everything. She asked me not to fall. I was falling without even knowing me. Suddenly, I just realized that they were not only part of my life ... 're already my life! Yes, you too and that is exactly how I feel now fool. My whole world changed! My life was not as it was before you arrived. Everything is very different. I'm also starting to admit that I do not even know now ..

Whatever I feel at this time is none of your business. If you really want to help then let me go. I need to be free. I need to stay away from you. I guess the best thing you could do. Who knows, after some time would be much better.

Who you choose to offer your devotion is my business either. I just really hope the world is not that small, I do not need to grab the air. Who are you, I need to know and I would not know [if I know! Well] kinda ... Not to be ... Not from the lips that I love ... Not now ... I'm already broke, do not know how painful this would. All I know is that I'm dying inside.

Do not worry I can handle this. I can recall. Maybe not today or tomorrow or anytime this month or this year, but I can! Gradually I will be able to move forward ... Little by little I will be able to recover my broken pieces ... Little by little I'm going to overcome this paranoia-about you. I'm gonna do that ... little by little.

No comments:

Post a Comment