Tuesday, October 15, 2013

How to forget it and move on to a better life without your Ex boyfriend – build a happy future

Might have welcomed the break because of constant bickering. He felt a relief from hurt feelings and verbal abuse, however he is constantly on your mind. It is not easy to get over someone who has been a big part of your life. But you have to learn to forget and move on to a better life without your ex boyfriend. Only then can begin to build a happy future.


The first step to get over your ex boyfriend is to resolve not to have any contact with him. You have to resist the urge to call him or send an email or text message. This is particularly difficult to do, if you had a set time to talk about every day. If you called at lunchtime, you must be sure to be busy at that time. You may be tempted to call him. You also need to delete your email address. Don't go anywhere that you might run into him and avoid mutual friends who could talk about what he's doing. As hard as it will be, you have to forget it exists.


This next step to forget it and move on to a better life without your ex boyfriend, can be especially difficult. But if you're looking ahead to build a happy future, you have to cut all ties with your ex. This means that getting rid of everything that reminds you of him. Photographs, letters or cards. Do not take the time to read them. You should not do anything that memories of the past. That is over and we are moving. Do not take any detours along the way, or you could get confused and lose your will. If you have left anything in your place, resist the temptation to call and ask him to pick it up. You are asking only to be hurt again. Box up anything that has left and send it to him. Do not enclose a note. Just to get rid of any reminders and be done with it.


The main reason it's hard to get over an ex boyfriend is that you find yourself thinking of his good points. This will push the nostalgia button and lose him. If you want to forget it and move on to a better life without your ex boyfriend, you have to stop dwelling on his good points. Change things and remember his bad points. Think of all the things that made you angry. Dwell on the bad times and how you were relieved to have it over.


A good way to do this is to write down all the negative things about him. Start a list and add to it whenever I think of something else. You'll be surprised how long can obtain the list. Put the list on your computer and also on paper. In this way you will always have near every time you start to long for your ex boyfriend. Doing these things will help you get over him and starts to build a happy future.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your miracle Doctor Osemu Okpamen

    This article is dedicated to the Doctor Osemu Okpamen. I have been married with my wife for 5 years and recently she broke up with me and it hurt me deeply when she told me to leave her alone and that she does not love me anymore when i was always faithful and honest to her. I tried all the ways to get her back buying her what she wants like i always did and she still left me heart broken and she even has a new boyfriend which destroyed me even more until a friend of mine from high school directed me to this genuine spell Doctor called Osemu Okpamen. This man changed my life completely. I followed everything he told me to do and my wife came back begging for me back. I was stunned everything happened exactly like he told me. I had faith in everything he told me and everything was true. Also he was there every moment until i got my happiness back and he also provides spells that cures impotence, barreness, diseases such as HIV/AID E.T.C You can contact him via email at { Doctorokpamenspelltemple@yahoo.com } or visit his website http://www.doctorokpamenspells.com or reach him on +1 (914)-517-3229. He will help you in anything you need and quick to answer once you contact him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346










    i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346










    ReplyDelete
  3. An amazing testimony about a player who brought my husband back to me. My name is May Lookman, I live in the UK and I am happily married to a wonderful and caring husband with two children. A big problem arose in my family six months ago, between me and my husband. So awful that he took the case to court for divorce. he said that he never wanted to stay with me again and that he no longer loved me. So he left home and made me and my children go through severe pain. I tried all my best to get it back after much begging, but to no avail. and he confirmed that he had made his decision and never wanted to see me again. So one evening, when I was returning from work, I met an old friend of mine who asked my husband. So I explained everything to him, so he told me that the only way I could get my husband back was to visit a spell player, because it worked for him too. So I never believed in the spell, but I had no choice but to follow his advice. Then he gave me the email address of the spell player he visited. {ogunomospellcaster@gmail.com}. So the next morning, I sent an e-mail to the address he gave me, and the wizard assured me that I would get my husband back the next day. What an amazing statement !! I never believed it, so he talked to me and told me everything I needed to do. Then the next morning, so surprisingly, my husband, who hadn't called me in the last six months, gave me a call to let me know he was coming back. So he returned the same day, with much love and joy, and apologized for his mistake and the pain he had caused me and my children. Then, from that day on, our relationship was now stronger than in the past, with the help of a spell player. Therefore, I will advise you to kindly visit the great Dr. Ogun Omo if you are in such a state or if you have any problem related to “bringing your ex back. So, thank you Dr. Ogun Omo for bringing my husband back and I brought great joy to my family again. {ogunomospellcaster@gmail.com} It also heals and brings the EX back as a result, 1 herbal cure HIV / ADIS. 2 Treatment of herbal cancer. 3 Cleaning the joint rupture. 4 herpes cure herbs. 5 courses of jelly rice. 6 HPV herbal medicine cure. 7 Healing diabetes. 8 get your ex back. 9 Pregnancy spell. 10 HTP cure. 11 Healing the hepatitis air. 12 Covid 19 coronia vires cure. 13) Asthma treatment

    ReplyDelete