Wednesday, May 29, 2013

I miss my Ex Girlfriend – How Will I Cope?

Call me crazy but I miss my ex girlfriend. If any of my friends and loved ones knew that I was writing this, well, many of them would start me kick ass! To be honest with you, it was never officially my girlfriend, she kept it that way. But for what ever reason I'm sitting here thinking to myself: " I miss my ex girl ".

It all started two years ago. In fact, we met 4 OCTOBER 2007. I had her roses and candy on this date the ' last year. I also made her dinner. This is the kind of treatment I gave on an ongoing basis, despite the fact that she showed no appreciation. That stupid was I?

I do not know. I guess I thought that maybe if I gave the ' more love that would have returned. Guess what '. That did not work. To be honest, you pushed further away from me. Lesson # 1, never let anyone use your kindness for weakness.

Yes friends, the last two years of my life with this person was a big roller coaster ride. I can't begin to tell you how many times I am allowed keyword: that girl allowed to break my heart. So many times I've run out of tears and after a while ' my heart and my feelings became numb. There was nothing that ' did that surprise me anymore. Now don't get me wrong, it was not all negative. Has done a great job that makes me think that his heart was in it. She was a good actress. Had to do something to keep me in his files. So tell me why I'm still telling myself: " I miss my ex girl "?

Up to this moment, we always get back together and break up. I would get back to me, I should say. A friend of mine once told me that this went on all these days, because I was the one in our relationship. I never looked this way but I guess he was right.

Did something stupid and thoughtless, I would stop to talk to her. We'd like to stop seeing each other for a period at a time and that it would be returned. She usually is in crisis and in need call me. Most of the times he used the fact that I don't care about the fate of his sons to break the ice, asking me for something they needed.

So this time, despite the fact that I'm sitting here thinking to myself " I miss my ex girl ", I'm not trying to retake it. Yes people, I do not want to go back with my ex this time. I think I'm ready to move forward. The ' last time, I used the tactic to not talk to her or call her to let her return. I had to keep myself busy and hanging out with others just to keep my mind off of her. I had to act like I was happy even if it was not when I met his family and friends just to feel like I'm out ok with her.

ht.

Did something stupid and thoughtless, I would stop to talk to her. We'd like to stop seeing each other for a period at a time and that it would be returned. She usually is in crisis and in need call me. Most of the times he used the fact that I don't care about the fate of his sons to break the ice, asking me for something they needed.

So this time, despite the fact that I'm sitting here thinking to myself " I miss my ex girl ", I'm not trying to retake it. Yes people, I do not want to go back with my ex this time. I think I'm ready to move forward. The ' last time, I used the tactic to not talk to her or call her to let her return. I had to keep myself busy and hanging out with others just to keep my mind off of her. I had to act like I was happy even if it was not when I met his family and friends just to feel like I'm out ok with her.

These were all ways that I attempted to make her think I don't need you, in the hope that I would have got your back. And I did, every time.

Done talking, I miss my ex girlfriend. This is ok with me. I will miss you until this feeling disappears from my memory. Then, I miss more myself. I'm lost in the system of things.

I fell in love with someone who doesn't love me. This time I don't see the ' now to win my ex back. What I'm looking for is the ' now to find the person who returns the love they give you and ' is reliable and faithful to me as I am to her. Someone who is going to love me for who I am and not what I can use it for.

Although I miss my ex girlfriend, I'm fine and this time I'm going to stay that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment