Saturday, April 28, 2012

How I Lost Fast

I want to share with you my true story of what happens two months a go. The reason I write this story is to demonstrate to you that you can forget your ex fast.

You know when you trust someone so much that you give him everything he says you only feel safe and believe that things are good but eventually you discover that you are wrong! As indicated in the Oprah magazine once that "it hurts so bad when you give and not take care of the body"

There was a good experience at all when I discovered that my boyfriend is cheating on me. I felt unhappy and used all the time I was with him. I used to cry all the time during the night holding my pillow.

All the bad memories of him cheating on me was to keep popping up on me. My eyes were red all the time. I stretched and had nightmares every night. To you, if you were to relate what I say, you can hear me.

Imagine that you keep these memories of your ex in your mind for a year and still having these nightmares every night, feeling depressed and used. If you were too tense for an hour would that be a smart thing? I do not think so.

So I decided to find a way to change my situation because I could not let it destroy me. I remember once I was watching Dr. Phil show said that to feel sick because of your ex is like giving away your power. It's like letting someone hurts you when you walk, sleep, alone, with friends etc.

Then, during my research to find a way to heal a broken heart, I found a lot of books, tapes, programs that claim to make you happy or heal your heart, but nothing actually help me as I continued to feel more worse. To make the problem worse I bought an expensive program that was closed only to make me feel stupid. I really do not understand why these people want to take advantage of who is deeply wounded. These people who run these programs know that when you are hurt you will never do what it takes to feel happy.

I came across Forget Your Ex Only 24 hours. In this ebook this guy promised you forget your ex in just 24hrs and Since he offers a discount of $ 20 and money back guarantee (if not to forget the pain in 24 hours), I decided to give it a try. Holly Molly! I was surprised with the results. This guy knows what he is talking, I felt happy, energetic, beautiful and strong as a woman. It 'was like magic. We are in the midst of broken or simply feel unhappy I recommend this book.

I feel really blessed, life is very different depending on how you look at things. If you think you are never desirable because your ex dumped you, then you will be. But life is better if you look in a better way.

Techniques to forget your ex in 24 hours I helped change the way I feel about myself as a simple human being unique. You know most of us after we are broken as if some of us in case of loss, our being is destroyed. Finally, the only gift you can give yourself is to enjoy themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment