Sunday, November 4, 2012

Do You Want to Get Back an Ex?

Have a break with someone you love so much is really painful. It hurts to know that after all the happy times you shared together, I'll travel to different paths. Some people who are bitter with their breakup tends to shy away from the opportunity of reuniting with their ex. But for some who have acknowledged their mistakes and accepted the reason for their dissolution, are more than willing to give it another try to win your ex back.

A major problem that occurs in a relationship is that when you cling so much and others just seem to be passive on the report. Most ruptures occur when the other asks for time and space, because he or she feels that there is room for growth and improvement, but the other only to cling even more because I think that would later lead to a break. This is very common to most fans who do not make it. One thing is, the more we cling to the moment of reflection, the most annoying is to be with you and the more you stick to your lover, you get to be less attractive. You have to understand that even if the person you love has promised to spend most of his time with you and share everything with you, yet they need privacy. If you do not give them the right to have a private time, your relationship will eventually break sooner or later.

nts who do not make it. One thing is, the more we cling to the moment of reflection, the most annoying is to be with you and the more you stick to your lover, you get to be less attractive. You have to understand that even if the person you love has promised to spend most of his time with you and share everything with you, yet they need privacy. If you do not give them the right to have a private time, your relationship will eventually break sooner or later.

Now that the big break happened, all I want to do is to get your ex back as quickly as possible. However, this is not how to get your ex back in your loving arms. You have to give them time to pick up everything and give them time to reflect on the things that caused the break up. Never ever call your ex and beg for mercy and ask for a second chance. It just does not work that way. Never get up to your ex with this desperate look on your face and telling them you're stupid and that is your fault. This is the worst thing you can do and you'll never get an ex back that way. You must love yourself too and fix yourself before you solve your problem with your ex. If you accidentally hit them on the street or somewhere, not to act as if you'll be fine. If you feel that there is still tension between the two of you, just let the time slip and head.

1 comment:

  1. Me and my boyfriend of 2.5 years, lived together for 2, officially ended things last Christmas. I can’t tell you how broken I was. We thought we were perfect for each other and use to tell each other that everyday. He is a band director, and I understand his job is extremely important and time consuming to him, but he didn’t know how to balance his work life and love life. I went weeks without him touching me or giving me a passionate kiss… And he use to always want my kisses; he said they drove him crazy. But he would always “take” things from me, just never return those things unless I started it! We started fighting a lot about it, he even told me he had no reason for not doing those things to me… And he couldn’t understand why I was always angry and depressed. After that conversation he broke up with me just like that. My aunt advice to me, that I should look for help in magic. I looking for a website with love spells that work fasts. I choose http://magical-rituals.com and I’m very satisfied. Boyfriend back to me and his depression is over.

    ReplyDelete