Sunday, November 25, 2012

I'm trying to get back with my ex - what should I do?

I think I made a big mistake when I decided to call it quits. My life has lost its way and eventually became sad after that day. Now, I'm trying to get back with my ex, but I do not know what to do.

I've tried pulling every possible way I know to have her back. I drew all the resources that I win his heart back. I asked my friends to help me. True to their nature as friends, gave me some pieces of advice. One said that I should try to be a slave to her, if only for a day. According to him, can never always work, but at least it shows my sincerity and love for her. Another suggested that, since I'm trying to get back with my ex, I have to start all over again. It never hurts, he said, to start from scratch. Start giving her flowers or gifts, only small, or just as simple as a letter that I was not used to doing when we were still together. Yet another insinuates that I should be more romantic to win her love back. But all my friends agree on a sound idea - I would be willing to give my ego if I'm trying to get back with my ex seriously. I am willing to do some things with cheese, like what others do, I used to laugh.

ordo on a solid idea - I would be willing to give my ego if I'm trying to get back with my ex seriously. I am willing to do some things with cheese, like what others do, I used to laugh.

I also tried to seek an opinion from the radio program I listen to every day, but, of course, my name is not revealed. The anchors, with their avid listeners, shared their points of view. I also tried to surf the internet for the places, also joined the forum on the internet, which faces the same problem I have now. All their answers are almost the same. I have to revitalize myself. I wonder what I've done that should not be done that may have contributed to the failure of our relationship to work fine. They're trying to tell me that I was the reason why my relationship with my ex ended up in that way?

Well, in some sort, yes. They have a point. I think I was so childish. Immature, so to speak. This is one of the myriad reasons why I'm trying to get back with my ex, although I can be playing and who seem so desperate.

An idea popped out of my mind, though. I'm trying to get back with my ex so why not make him jealous? A brilliant idea! A reverse psychology. Works well with men and women, most of the time. Pretending that I'm fine after the break and act as if it does not matter at all would be a fantastic scene. That will definitely hurt his pride. And when she snaps, I have the opportunity I have been waiting for. But this is too risky. What happens if my ex does not love me anymore and she does not even care if I am in a new relationship too soon? I will just hurt myself.

should be done which may have contributed to the failure of our relationship to work fine. They're trying to tell me that I was the reason why my relationship with my ex ended up in that way?

Well, in some sort, yes. They have a point. I think I was so childish. Immature, so to speak. This is one of the myriad reasons why I'm trying to get back with my ex, although I can be playing and who seem so desperate.

An idea popped out of my mind, though. I'm trying to get back with my ex so why not make him jealous? A brilliant idea! A reverse psychology. Works well with men and women, most of the time. Pretending that I'm fine after the break and act as if it does not matter at all would be a fantastic scene. That will definitely hurt his pride. And when she snaps, I have the opportunity I have been waiting for. But this is too risky. What happens if my ex does not love me anymore and she does not even care if I am in a new relationship too soon? I will just hurt myself.

1 comment:

  1. My name is Mr Frank Leo,I live in Germany,and I’m happily married with a lovely wife and three children. I had a very big problem with my wife few months ago,to the extent that she even packed her things away from me and my kids for almost 7months,and I tried all my possible best and effort to bring her back,but all to no avail.I discussed it with a very good friend of mine,and he gave me an advice concerning a spell caster,and I quote.“There’s someone who can handle your situation,he’s always ready and able to do anything related to spell casting,I will like you to contact him with his email,which is as follows.”Dr Jagem of SUPREMACYTEMPLE”. I never believed in spell casting,but he convinced me and I had no choice than to follow his advice,because I never dreamt of loosing my lovely wife.And that’s how I contacted him with his email address,and I discussed with him and so surprisingly,he told me that I’ll get my wife back a day after.so I never believed,until when things start happening, 3 days time,my wife called me to inform me that she was coming back…..So amazing!! That was how I got my wife back through spell casting and our relationship was now stronger than how it was before.One of the price I was asked to pay was to tell it to people around me that problems like this,can always be solved by “Dr Jagem of SUPREMACYTEMPLE”. So! my advice for you out there is to visit this same man,and tell him your problems too,if you are in any condition related to love issue or getting your ex back,to have a happy family,lottery spell,instant promotion etc.THANKS.... HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS supremacypower@gmail.com.. CONTACT HIM TODAY VIA THIS EMAIL ADDRESS: supremacypower@gmail.com AS HIS POWERS ARE SO STRONG AND VERY EFFECTIVE AND HAS NO BAD EFFECT INSTEAD IT HAVE A VERY GOOD RESULT AFTER CASTING THE SPELL.

    ReplyDelete