Monday, July 23, 2012

How to Get Your Ex Back - 3 Powerful Covert Tricks

So you want to get back together with your ex? Well, I will make a bold claim - I have something of real value to you under my belt! Read and decide for yourself, but I am 99% sure you will be amazed by the simplicity but effectiveness of these powerful tactics. But enough rambling - let that get to the juice!

The first thing that may seem obvious, but it is very powerful, after having grasped. Bei is not the easiest time in your life, so the decisions you make now are far from efficient, ie that do not work. So it is necessary for you to get rid of these painful constraints of the overwhelming negative emotions - right now! But ... You feel so tired of all the trouble and despair after the bitter break-up ... How to get rid of it? You should know that before you even begin to understand how to get your ex back, so ...

Here is a simple technique for you:

- Ask yourself: "What I do at this moment?"
- Ask yourself: "I do not remember a time when I felt better? Much better? Or even slightly better?"
- Try to remember as many details as possible (by this time "better")
- Write down all the details and try to feel how he felt at that particular time
- Rinse and repeat. When new situations (associated with pleasure and joy) extend in your memory, try to remember them - then write

Repeat this until you feel that the burden of depression has left behind.

Okay, I bet you did. But you still want to get a "tangible results that get your ex partner back, right? No problem, be still and listen. Next issue is - do not know what you really want, what is the truth behind all these" I need space "and "Let's just be friends, ok?" measly excuses you are giving. Are you afraid that you have already closed out their lives ... forever? Well, my friend, I can say that certainly will not get further with this kind of mentality! Then it's time to throw the "inner wuss" away - now!

Just remember that ...

- Are you still alive-no matter what
- You can breathe and
- You have the ability to think and act
- Are you able to completely change the whole situation to your advantage
- You still have friends who can talk and get support from (as I do now!)
- Everyone, after all, your ex probably is not your only love in life, you have had previous romantic relationships and other course will have new relationships in the future, even if you can not take now
- Read and rejoice: the sky is beautiful:)
- And the last thing: remember that people are not attracted to unhappiness and loneliness, but almost everyone out there (including your bet ex) like optimistic and positive human beings in order to obtain the right positive altitude now!

After you have changed your way of thinking to think positive rather than negative hysterical inside, it's time to stop and think about how to get your ex back faster and - most important - as quickly as possible. As the next day after night - continued success after the failure. Let's think through logically: your need to analyze your past actions and recent conversations you had with your ex during the relationship. She is certainly not very far without it!

For now, remember: if you do not correct your mistakes, do not change your behavior and habits - nothing prevents you from losing your ex again, even if you understand some short-term fix and temporarily restore your relationship.

So let's repeat just to clarify:

1. Understanding what went wrong.
2. Figure of actions and words as your side has led to this disaster annoying.
3. Correct these errors, change this behavior and destructive habits - this is the only way out.

And finally, by all means do not blame your partner for this argument, even if you are 100% sure that he or she is the cause of it. This can only lead to painful and ugly confrontation that might ruin your chances of getting your ex back forever. Although it was their fault (according to you) - take full responsibility. Think kindly open conversation with your ex. Do not pressurize your ex to talk to you. Give them time to think and decide. Be quiet and patient.

These strategies, if implemented, will be a great help for you on your way. Good luck, dear reader!

4 comments:

  1. My name is Sandra and I want to shere my testimony for the good work done by a faithful Dr jujuman, a spell caster. in my life I never thought there is such thing as spiritual intercession. my problem started nine months back when the father of my kids started putting up some strange behavior, I never knew he was having an affair outside our matrimonial home. it dawn on me on that faithful day 19th of April 21st 4:23pm when he came to the house to pick his things that was when I knew that situation has gotten out of hand and he then told me he was quitting the marriage which I have built for over five years, I was confused and dumbfounded I called on family and friends but to no avail. two months after I started having problem with my kids welfare rent-age and all of it, I really went through hell. until a day I was browsing on the internet and I happen to meet a spell caster I never believed on this but I needed my man back so I gave the spell caster my problem at first I never trusted him so I was just doing it but you know a problem shared is half solved after a week my husband called me telling me that he his coming back home and that was all. now we are living happily family and I still want to thank Drjuju for helping me you so nice.you can contact him for your on help email:email jujumanlovespell@gmail.com.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello every one here, I found a great spell caster on line who helped me to get back my husband who has left me for pass 3 years. we where married for 10 years without a child and my friend introduce me to a real spell caster named Dr. ogala which I never believe it exist but after the meeting of this spell caster my problem where solved and now I am with my husband who left me for the past five years, my life and my entire family are now happy, now I’m pregnant with the help of this great spell caster. Thanks to Dr. ogala, I will advice anyone in need of help to contact him email: Ogalalovespell@gmail.com his website http://ogalalovespell.webs.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi My name is "BEKAR JOE" just want to share my experience with the world on how i got my love back and saved my marriage.because i really love SONNIA so much that i can not even do without. I was married for 15years with lilian and 2kids and we lived happily until things started getting ugly and we had fights and arguments almost every time... it got worse at a point that she filed for divorce... I tried my best to make her change her mind & stay with me cause i loved her with all my heart and didn't want to loose her but everything just didn't work out... she moved out of the house and still went ahead to file for divorce... I pleaded and tried everything but still nothing worked. The breakthrough came when someone introduced me to this wonderful, great spell caster who eventually helped me out... I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try reluctantly cause I was desperate and left with no choice... He did special prayers and used roots and herbs... Within 7 days she called me and was sorry for all the emotional trauma she had cost me, moved back to the house and we continue to live happily, the kids are happy with us. I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems across the world and they have had good news... Just thought I should share my experience cause I strongly believe someone out there need's it... You can email him via (Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com or ultimatespellcast@gmail.com) Don't give up just yet, the different between "Ordinary" & "Extra-Ordinary" is the "Extra" so make extra effort to save your marriage/relationship if it's truly worth it.call him +2348156885231

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know most of you don't believe in anything at all and yes you have the right so this is mostly for those who want to get their spouse back. I can tell that all those post you read, like five way to get your ex back doesn't really work or maybe it does works for some of you but for me, it was nonsense rather it complicated my love life problem. My boyfriend who was in love with me as much as i was in love with him broke up with me after the birth of our child.The only help i got was from AJAYI OLOLO a spell caster.Only his method of spell casting out of all the other ways on how to get your ex back worked.My boyfriend and i dated for two years and during that period i got pregnant and you know he was so happy i was carrying his child it was his idea that we keep the baby though i was going to keep it even when he said he was not ready.But he was most excited about the fact that we were going to have a baby.We went shopping on baby thing together, painted our baby room and did everything other thing about the baby together including being by my side when the doctor confirmed that we were going to have a baby girl. I have never seen him so happy as he was that day. Then the day i gave birth to my girl he came telling me he can't do this anymore. He said his too scared to be a dad he does not want to do anything to make his daughter hate him forever.It was so simple, all he had to do was to love her just as he love himself. Nothing i told him made him stay even when i told him what he was doing was going to create the hatred he didn't want between him and his daughter. Then he said i rather have it that way. I couldn't help it but to cry i mean how was i going to rise this child all alone and the thought of losing my man was i ever an ugly thing i pictured in my head. For crying out loud i don't need a child support all i needed was for him to be there with me and his daughter to protect us, to be there no her birthdays, and to be there for every holiday. Was that too much to ask from the father of my baby was it too much to ask him to love us just the way he use too? NO, i don't think so. It became obvious that he was unfaithful to me with another woman before and when i got pregnant because he move on so easily and started to date a girl i don't even know. And you know he even call to tell me he was seeing someone else. All I could think of was how to get my man and my family back. Tried all ideas online and they made thing worse i got arrested for troubling his home. That was when i made up my mind to contact AJAYI OLOLO a spell caster that so many people has made recommendations about online and also my sister told me about him before on how he has really been helpful to the world. I read a lot about him online all i read were positive comment about him because i could not find any negative one. Word has it that his words are true and grant you what you desire from him. So many testimonies about how he has restore a broken marriage, bring back your ex-lover, win lottery, and many more. All this thing i read made me contact. All he asked for was that materials for the spell be provide by me.I rather i sent him the money to purchase the materials than doing it myself so i sent him the money. He didn't charge me for his services like he said for it is against the spirit to ask money for their good work done. And believe with no time my child father was back and this time it was for sure he is never going anywhere. All i could see in his eye was love and nothing more. AJAYI OLOLO contact is: ajayiololo@yahoo.com He solves all problem.

    ReplyDelete