Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Dealing with anger Divorce

Divorce can be a traumatic event, certainly not an event that many expected when they marry. Similarly, many emotions and the impact they have on people are not expected either. Furthermore, not only the emotions themselves, but the length of the divorce, the change in environment and lifestyle, as well as loss of spouse and your marriage can have a huge impact, simply because you have to do with all these problems and more at the same time.

To better understand the divorce and its impact on you, is to better understand your emotions. No one can fully prepare for what lies ahead during the process of divorce and life thereafter. Understand that this will be a tough test and emotional time for you and your family. Not only are your emotions, but the emotions of your children as well as your soon to be ex-spouse. It 's important not only to recognize your emotions and how to deal with them, but it is necessary to recognize the emotions of the children too much and help them cope with divorce. You may feel as if your divorce, but your children will suffer as well. They will also start building a new life, different from what they knew, once the divorce proceedings begin.

R. There are five types of divorce

There are five types of divorce and live each one as soon as possible. Some are more immediate than others, but each is part of the process and is the divorce as a whole. The five types are:

Divorce Legal

Social Divorce

Emotional Divorce

Physical Divorce

Divorce Financial

The legal divorce

The legal divorce is simply the legal process you go through until the divorce becomes final. This phase is represented by lawyers, judges, courts, paperwork, etc.

Divorce social

The good news is that it will no longer put up with her in-laws never liked. Divorce is simply the social social regulation in relation to not be seen as a couple. divorce social affect each of you, your children, your families and your friends. Understand that friends may be some may choose to associate with your ex-spouse and cut ties with you. It may not seem fair, but unfortunately is a reality. It may seem awkward at first but gets easier over time.

The emotional divorce

This may be the hardest phase of a divorce. This is where you realize that a phase of your life is over and you have to start a new one. One day soon you wake up in a house without a spouse and, at times without your children. This can be very painful. All of a sudden you realize that your world is no longer revolves around your responsibilities as a spouse or a couple. It is up to you to define your new world.

Divorce physical

The divorce is concerned with the physical vacuum left when the physical presence of the spouse and children are not in the extent to which they were while they were married. This can lead to feelings of loneliness and loss over time, during and after divorce.

Divorce Financial

The financial divorce alone can be devastating for individuals. There are legal fees, filing fees, court costs, alimony, spousal support, child support, and taxes to consider. Do not take all these into consideration in your case, could lead to a way of life less comfortable than you are used or even bankruptcy.

B. Recognizing your emotions

Whether or not you are already in the midst of a divorce proceeding or hear you soon always be a divorce, it is important to recognize your feelings on the situation. Emotions are very powerful feelings or reactions to a situation, and can cloud your view better. In this case, is letting the divorce you and take control over your life. Do not let it.

Okay to have feelings of anger, resentment, frustration, pain and emptiness. There will be many times when I ask you this: "Why is this happening to me?" Do not ever think that your life is over ... it is not. I survived my divorce along with countless others ... you will too.

At first, you need to channel your emotions into something creative. Negative emotions, comments or actions could be used against you in the course of proceedings, especially when there are children involved and the case goes to court. By maintaining your daily activities, you will eventually move the center of your life away from the divorce. Although this is only for moments, these moments are important. It 's a slow process at first, but eventually you'll be able to temporarily put this whole mess out of my head. Before you know it, these "free time" to grow more. This is what you are looking for.

"I remember very clearly how I felt during the initial stages of our separation. I felt that the divorce would not have happened to me and that we spend time apart and then get back together. This is how I felt and that's what I hoped. I felt like I needed to do everything possible to convince my wife that I recognize my faults and was willing to change. I wrote letters, bought gifts and flowers, but in the end I realized how serious the situation had become. I simply could not be found through the way I hoped. Everything I tried failed. I was banking on the fact that we would get back together and be a happy couple and continue to raise our child. I have been in a bad situation emotionally. I spent my time in the hope, when I should prepare for the worst.

Over time, I could not understand why we could not try again. In my opinion, we have not had a problem that could not be overcome. None of us have abused alcohol or drugs, and none of us cheated on each other. What happened and what could not see was the fact that we just grew apart during the previous years. We lived together, got married, had a baby a few years later, but had somehow become different people. This can be a difficult obstacle to overcome.

With regard to my situation, I had a lot of emotion. I was sad, depressed, and wanted to be left alone. Sometimes I would be angry, frustrated and want to cry all at the same time. I felt like I was alone in a sea of people. It 's almost as if I was branded a failure and there was nothing I could do. I was afraid I was losing my wife and my son and did not know how to deal with this. How could I be away from my son? E 'was sometimes too painful to think about.

With all the emotions I felt, I needed something to keep me busy, or I felt like I was going to die. Somehow I found the strength to dive into my work for about six weeks. I found that this was not the easiest thing to do, but I found my friends at work to be a great outlet to discuss my situation. At first, my friends were of great help to me and I have each of them a great gratitude. They gave me an outlet to channel my emotions and my energy. They helped to keep the mind active and in a short time, I may be able to laugh and smile a couple of their jokes. Somehow, I knew I was starting to recover, though, I had no idea that my husband had already filed for divorce.

However, to this day, there are times when I miss my son deeply, even if I see him at least twice a week. I can not see my son whenever I want. These are the guidelines to follow cards court. To me, this is the topic of my most painful divorce. "

No comments:

Post a Comment