Friday, August 31, 2012

How to Get Your Ex Boyfriend Back do not Hate You

Sandra anxiously pushes the buttons on his phone.

Two .. . five .. . three .. . eight.

He holds his breath as rings. A male voice comes over the line. Recognizes the familiar warm tones. It is he, her former boyfriend, Josh. His smile fades soon realizes that he has reached his voicemail - again.

This is like, what? The tenth, eleventh time she called and left a message. Yet, there has been no return call from Josh. This is not like at all. He used to always return calls as soon as possible.

Okay. Therefore, it is supposed to be demolished. He told her he wanted to see other people. It 'was a brief but cordial exchange of coffee. Sandra said was "okay" because he was in shock. Sure, they had some problems, but I do not think they were enough to break over. You do not really know what to say right now.

But now, he had a lot of things that he needed to tell Josh. He was proud to be a big girl, but now no longer interested. There must be something you can say to change his mind.

"Hello, Josh?" It's me, Sandra again. I just wanted to let you know that I really need to talk to you. I know we can work things out if we just get together to talk, you know I love you so much, and I do not know why this is happening to us. There was no warning. Just ... please, let me hear you say you love me. Please call me. You know I hate it when you do not return my calls. Please, Josh. I just want to make things better, okay? "

What is Sandra doing wrong?

Josh is asking to return her calls. If you want to get your ex boyfriend back, then do what Sandra is doing with Josh. What Josh is hearing on his end is an emotionally needy woman who will not accept the fact that he does not want to continue the relationship. Instead of making him his visit, all Sandra is doing is making Josh feel really irritated with his constant whining. There is no way I ever go back to its appeal - if not to tell her to stop worrying about him.

What should I do in this situation?

Pick up the phone and calmly let your ex boyfriend know that you disagree with his decision to take a break from your relationship at this time. You realize that things are not as good as could be among the two of you and it is better to spend some time apart. We wish you a great day (and means) and hang up.

What does this accomplish?

Do not sound desperate like Sandra, for one thing. You come off as calm and mature about the situation, which will be a relief to your ex. His reaction will file away in his mind and be more open to talking to you on the road. Maybe even sooner than you think.

Yes, but how does this help me to bring it back?

Oh, this is just the beginning to win him back. You see, Sandy is trying to force his way back into the life of Josh, and she's failing miserably. Step back and calmly accept the situation is the first step of many that can lead to a happy reunion with your man.

No comments:

Post a Comment