Thursday, February 23, 2012

The Reason Why your ex she dumped you

I saw many people in my life that were having very good relations and ended up breaking. Why something like this can happen to those couples?

If you were recently dumped, you're probably in deep pain and think that everything in this world is upside down. I understand, there was also why I decided to help those who have completed their reports wrong to forget their former in just 24 hours.

One might ask why this is happening right now to you or why you're reading these words right now, but I want to tell you that things happen for a reason. There is no way out of billions of pages on the Internet, making this reading, must be for a reason. I think so.

Things always happen for a specific purpose and some time we may not be aware of this or even hate the situation, but surely there is a reason. Ask your self if you choose to stay with your ex for ten more years and end up dumping. I wish to happen?

Although it is difficult for you now, think of this as a bridge to cross to the wonderful new future, the future of new love life.

Use this time to know yourself, what you like and dislike. Learn from your mistake and build a better future. Spend most of your time to do what you want, your hobbies, interests and anything you like ..

Use this time to learn with, there is a saying in the Bible that my strength is my weakness. This means that when you become weak get connected with our true feelings, soul and our power. There is no fiction in this state, we are in touch with who we really are at our core. When we get to know our true self becomes stronger.

Sincerely,
Timaeus Busyanya

PS there must be a reason.

Copyright © 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment